1. Sovetov N.M., Sivyakov B.K. To the solution of nonlinear equations of multi-frequency traveling-wave tube by the wave method. Electronic Engineering. Series 1. Microwave Engineering, 1979, no. 6, pp. 29-36.
2. Sivyakov B.K. Modeling of nonlinear multi-frequency processes in multi-cavity klystron by the wave method. Electronic Engineering. Series 4. Electrovacuum and Gas-Discharge Devices, 1992, no. 3(138), pp.30-32.
3. Sivyakov B.K., Sivyakov D.B. Nonlinear model of Schottky barrier-based field-effect transistors (SB-FETs) for signal distortion analysis. Proceedings of Universities. Electronics, 1998, no. 8, pp. 23-25.
4. Sivyakov B.K, Guryanov A.A. Mathematical power GaAs MESFET model for multifrequency operation design of electronic devices. Journal of the Russian Universities: Radioelectronics, 2010, no. 4, pp. 68-77.
5. Sivyakov B.K., Mazeev E.V., Fursaev M.A. The analysis of microwave transistor oscillator with load parameters change. Electronic Engineering. Series 1. Microwave Engineering, 2012, no. 1(512), pp. 63-69.
6. Sivyakov B.K., Skripkin A. A., Avryasova O.S. On the possibility of collision avoidance of helicopters with high-voltage lines by detecting them according to the generated magnetic field. Aviation Industry, 2013, no. 3, pp. 14-18.
7. Sivyakov B.K., Avryasova O.S. Software complex for spatial modeling of the electromagnetic field created by high-voltage power transmission line. ELECTRO. Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical Industry, 2014, no. 2, pp. 14-17.
8. Sivyakov B.K., Zolotykh D.N. Calculation method of the reflection from the interface between energy input/output devices and the regular part of the slow wave structure of microwave devices. Radio Engineering, 2014, no. 10, pp. 30-33.
9. Sivyakov B.K., Vasilyev I.V., Nazarova A.I., Yakovleva I.B. Prediction and analysis of electromagnetic radiations of TWT. Tenth International Wroclaw Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility: Symposium trans. Wroclaw, 1990. P.443-448.
10. Sivyakov B.K. Modeling and analysis of electromagnetic radiation spectrum of power klystrons. Twelfth International Wroclaw Symposium and Exhibition on Electromagnetic Compatibility: Symposium trans. Wroclaw, 1994. P. 231-234.
11. Sivyakov B.K. Prediction and analysis of out-of-band oscillations spectrum of power mw-devices in the pulse working mode. 14th International Wroclaw Symposium and Exhibition on Electromagnetic Compatibility: Symposium trans. Wroclaw, 1998. P. 325-328.